Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nourish myself

I'm sick!!!!

Enough said really, I don't know where it came from. Boy child #1 is sniffly, husband is coughing and congested, boy child #3 has a fever.

I'm sick of coughing and blowing my nose and not knowing if I'm hot or cold oh and add onto that the feeling of a million razor blades going down my throat. I don't 'DO' sick well.

I want to work out. I want to get sweaty. I really want to go bust some weights.

Wahhhhh!!!!!

Ok. I've come to the conclusion that its probably not going to happen today, more so when all I feel like doing is going back to bed.

In the mean time I'm eating myself out of house and home. Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stop eating when they are sick????

So for breakfast this morning. Homemade muesli, a banana and Greek yoghurt. Yummmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment